<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004



Possibilities. Possibilities. Possibilities. Wherein the game begins of noticing a few shows I would be interested in checking out and whether I will actually end up going to check them out.

Wednesday: Lambchop at the Knitting Factory.

Thursday: Tortoise vs. Scientist at the Echo. Tortoise mixed live by dub legend, Scientist.

Friday: Quintron at the Echo. Played on an Oblivians record so I'm curious after missing his shows every other time he has come through town.

Will I go out three nights in a row or will lethargy overtake me? Stay tuned!



Random thought... Why does beauty fascinate? My eyes are moths and women are light. Indifference is a bad trait, but sometimes it would be nice to have that trait. I sometimes wish I could close my eyes, but it is so hard to avert ones' eyes when confronted by beauty.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?