<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 04, 2005



Tita suggested I checkout a guy named Dave Gleason playing at the Doll Hut in Anaheim yesterday, so being that the show started at 5:30 and it was quite near my house I was there. I met up with Tita, Cari, and Irene there and it turned out to be a real good time. I watched Dave Gleason do a solo acoustic set and then he joined Dave Insley's full band for some rocking good country music. I'm a sucker for great guitar playing, especially pedal steel. Three pitchers later and I was home by 9:30. I love enjoying my evening and not having to suffer the next day because of lack of sleep or a hangover.

Not much going on this week; I'll probably catch up on some dvd viewing, although this may be broken up by tonight's NCAA championship game and the start of baseball season tomorrow. Friday and/or Sunday I may go see the Hacienda Brothers (Dave Gonzales of the Paladins and Chris Gaffney). I saw them a year or two ago when they had a residency going at the Doll Hut and they play some really good country music. My other show option is to see Deerhoof either Friday or Saturday at the Echo.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?