<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 11, 2005



I might be done with this blog thing or I might not be. I'm really not sure right now and I don't know if I should even be writing what I'm about to write here. I started this blog to write about two things that I really love, music and movies, hoping to maybe meet some new people who also shared those loves. I guess I've failed miserably in that endeavor, but I still enjoyed the simple experience of writing some of my thoughts down. I've written about THINGS that I love, but now I want to write about SOMEONE I love. In movies and books mystery can be really exciting and intriguing. In real life it sometimes just eats away at you from the inside. My mom has been in the hospital since last night and I still have to wait a couple more days to find out what is wrong with her. At this point I've heard everything from an inflamed gall bladder to tumors on the liver. Of course when you hear the word tumor you immediately think of cancer. I hope that is not the case, but it is a possibility that I have to confront. It's that mystery that is a bit unnerving right now. It's that mystery that makes your mind race out of control. Needless to say my world has changed rapidly in the last twenty-four hours. I guess I'm just writing to relieve some "pressure" from my mind. I shall see what happens as that mystery is slowly exposed and hopefully that "light" will bring calm and a smile to my face.

Comments:
Hey Roge, sorry to hear about your Mom. Let me know if I can help.
karen
 
Roger - I'm around all the time. Let me know what's going on.

kim
 
Thanks for your concern. I'll keep you updated as I find out more info.
 
hey roger,
i'm really sorry to hear about your mom. my thoughts are with you guys.
keep with the positive thoughts.
take care,
suze
 
Sorry about your Mom Rog...
she is in my prayers

Billo
 
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »
 
Very nice site! » » »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?